Ribbon: Blue with 5 red stripes and a bronze bar reading 'Monte Cassino.'
Instituted: 26 July 1944, incorporated into state system 16 September 1992.
Awarded: To soldiers of II Polish Army Corps who took part in the battle of Monte Cassino during the campaign in Italy in May of 1944.
|Sorry - no picture of obverse
||Sorry - no picture of reverse